[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Collin Kidder adderd at kkmfg.com
Fri Nov 21 07:48:41 EST 2008

Well, of course that's an optional thing. Some people might want to have
a generator in case of over estimating their batteries. Other people
might feel that it's cheating or that it sort of makes the whole thing a
hybrid. I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have a small, say, 1500watt
generator in the trunk in case of emergency. After all, you can't call
someone to bring you 700LB of batteries to bail you out.