[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Colin Vallance grlug at tankrip.com
Thu Nov 20 12:05:17 EST 2008

I'm going to nitpick here, but isn't this a *Linux* users group email
list?  Haven't others been chastised or told to go elsewhere when
bringing up other topics (I'm thinking windows machines as a past
example)?

Not a bad topic but if we're going to be subject matter militants,
shouldn't we be consistent?