[GRLUG] Text-based games

Jeff DeFouw jeffd at i2k.com
Mon Nov 17 23:05:57 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 05:50:32PM -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
> >> What are your fondest memories of text-based games?  Most of mine are
> >> still accessible at telnet://bbs.grnet.com ...
>
> You're familiar with Cyberspace BBS?  You might remember me as Short
> Circuit, Digger and Blue Eyes' son.
>
> Actually, Dijon runs it now; It was passed on to him a few years ago.

Greetings, Mrj, glad to see you back again.
You are caller 3277347!
You were last online 05/07/01.

 Account Created ............ 07/09/91
 Last Logon ................. 05/07/01
 Account Class............... DEMO

Wow, that's some serious data retention for a DEMO account.

The only game I really got into on there was InFiNiTy CoMpLeX (the v5.x
version with the letter commie names, the web tells me).

--
Jeff DeFouw <jeffd at i2k.com>