[GRLUG] Comcast and blocking port 25 delivery

Rich Nagel networkman at triton.net
Wed Nov 12 18:42:47 EST 2008

Laughing "with" people is one thing, laughing "at them" and/or their troubles is quite another.  I'd like to believe you simply mis-typed.

Besides which, Comcast's blocking port 25 can affect quite a bit more than just it's own users.  What happens when you want to communicate with someone who happens to be on the Comcast network?  Say maybe they have the solution to your next driver issue or blue-screen-of-death problem.  It won't be such a laughing matter then.

Rich