[GRLUG] Netbook OS (was: The battle of the distros)

Marissa Hogue rissajeanne at hogueweb.com
Tue Nov 11 20:54:31 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm also relatively new to the list, and you won't see me posting much,
> > because I'm not really an expert in anything, and also I'm a girl, and
> what
> > do chicks know about Linux, right? ;-)
>
> You're willing to learn, which is an excellent start into the world of
> Linux.  As an aside, you wouldn't be open to a date, would you? :-)

Nice. But nope, I'm lately married. To a die-hard Windows fan, no less. But
we're young, and I sense the force is strong with him (now if I could just
get him to watch Star Wars, he'd know what that means). I believe I'll have
him converted before you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." Hey,
sometimes it just takes time.