[GRLUG] Suse

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:21:45 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Joe Vanderstelt
<thisboyiscrazy+grlug at gmail.com> wrote:
> So my question is what the best solution?

You're looking at it.

There is no single best solution - at least not yet.  Despite this,
we're looking for it.  All of us.  Experimenting.

And that, massive distributed experimentation, _is_ the best solution.

The so-called miasma of documentation, some distribution-specific,
some not; some maintained by developers, some not may not be the best
possible solution for any individual person, but is as close as can be
expected to an optimal solution to all potential parties
simultaneously.

It's the market, it's biology, it's community.

Diverse, dynamic, and a little messy.

--tim