[GRLUG] Suse

Rick Vargo rick at vargo.org
Mon Nov 3 17:25:03 EST 2008

There is no best solution. Different distributions are geared towards
different audiences. If you are looking for a distro with corporate
support, then try RedHat or Suse Enterprise versions. If you are looking
for simplicity or a new Linux user, try a flavor of Ubuntu. Then their
are the more "geek" distros like debian, slackware, and fedora... There
are a slew of others out there too, some with specialized purposes. But
these are probably your main competitors... It is all a matter of taste
and experience.

Rick