[GRLUG] AtMail Open Source Edition

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:05:49 EDT 2008

> Looks good. How well does it tie into groupware type services
> for business group calendars and project management?
> Also when considering business mail servers. What seems
> to be the most popular with the GRLUGroup? is it MS Exchange?

We use Cyrus IMAP & Postfix for SMTP/IMAP/POP.  Really can't recommend
Cyrus strongly enough,  extremely fast and feature rich.

For groupware we use OpenGroupware;  and I'm an OpenGroupware developer.
Excellent integration capabilities,  we use it for all manner of things
via our PHP intranet and its XML-RPC API
<http://code.google.com/p/zogi/>
--
          Consonance: an Open Source .NET OpenGroupware client.
 Contact:awilliam at whitemiceconsulting.com   http://freshmeat.net/projects/consonance/