[GRLUG] FW: $849 - New IBM Thinkpad T61 Core 2 Duo Laptop 2.0GHz with DVD-R, WWAN, WiFi and Widescreen

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Wed May 14 11:43:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 10:46 -0400, Casey DuBois wrote:

> > I just heard about Microsoft's criminal convictions in 15+ International
> > Countries.
> >
> > Is it really safe to trust them any longer?
> >

> How about a link to this one????

Over the years, Microsoft is and has shown to be a belligerent and
over-whelming company.

US: 1994 Sherman Act Violations
US: 2003 Sherman Act Violations
NZ, JP, EU (multiple countries in that conglomerate of countries), IN,
AU, etc... all similar laws to Sherman Act Violations.

There is also Microsoft and the whole ED CURRY thing about it claiming
C2-Redbook Certifications that NT never had on anything other than NT
v3.5sp3 on SPECIFIC HARDWARE in a SPECIFIC configuration.

Plus there are other convictions on Microsoft not following the
punishments from those other convictions... recently even its trying to
Appeal *ONLY* the punishment scale. That says something right?

Microsoft is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL CORPORATION. It continues to employ
the same tactics over and over and over again.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2