[GRLUG] grlug Digest, Vol 26, Issue 39

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon May 12 14:17:09 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 01:43:39PM -0400, Phillip Hebenstreit wrote:
> Neither.

Hah!  Dude, this is absolutely funny!  No usable subject line, no
context, no nothing!  Oh, boy.  I am laughing my fool head off at my
desk.  Seriously.  I do not know if you meant to be funny, but oh, my!
In light of the thread about long-accepted list standards this one is
hilarious.  I was torn between top-posting a "Me, too!" (which would be
almost as funny) and complimenting you.  Good one.  (No sarcasm
intended or implied; this is genuinely funny.)
--
john-thomas
------