[GRLUG] Social norms

Collin adderd at kkmfg.com
Mon May 12 07:38:08 EDT 2008

Tim Schmidt wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Collin <adderd at kkmfg.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyway, don't automatically assume that anyone died and made you king.
>> This list hardly seems to have a consensus on top/bottom posting so you
>> can't pretend that your position is actually the accepted one.
>>

> Who limited the scope of this discussion to only this list?
>
> --tim

I suppose you did not. But, really, we can only debate what we do here.
You can't change what other people do. And it's not even a consensus out
there either. There are plenty of lists where top posting is OK. And, on
this list, it seems there are plenty of people who, like me, also do not
mind top posting.