[GRLUG] 64-bit Linux

Steven Surdock ssurdock at engineered-net.com
Fri May 9 16:50:48 EDT 2008

True if it's the first e-mail of the thread you are reading, but does
anybody _really_ read the last email (of a thread) first?  I wonder how
long it will be until folks with mobile devices (that limit initial
message size) will drive more top-posting.

Personally I vote for top-posting.  I get the most recent information
first and if I don't understand the context I can scroll down until I
do.  Much more efficient than starting with information I may already
know and wading through volumes of something I already read to find what
I really want to know:-)

-Steve S.

Behalf Of