[GRLUG] Loose AC jack on Dell laptop repair

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:18:35 EDT 2008

Yeah I didn't go that in depth, because my two reasons to own a weller are
above. It's really handy to have a tip that can do surface mount in the
event that you ever have to replace a smd component. However, you also have
a great point. I've used mine for a few small projects, and a dozens of
simple fixes over the years, and I've only had to replace a tip once I
think.