[GRLUG] Test

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Fri May 2 16:20:32 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 03:29:07PM -0400, Colin Vallance wrote:
> Just sending a test email.  No need to reply from anyone, I'll see it
> hit the list if it works properly.  I switched my email address after
> all the cruft this week.  Let's just say I'll won't be paying
> attention as closely anymore.

Please understand the following questions for what they are and no more.
It is my attempt to understand human behavior more clearly.  There is no
malice or ill will or backhanded reprimand intended.  There is no spite
or ruffled feathers or anything of the sort.  I am genuinely puzzled by
your email.

If the "cruft" on this list bothers you so much, why did you
resubscribe?  Also, if you did not wish for a reply to your "test" why
did you include the last two sentences in your email?  What, exactly,
are you testing?
--
john-thomas
------