[GRLUG] Email overload

George (Skip) VerDuin verduin at ameritech.net
Thu May 1 13:42:04 EDT 2008

Sorry Don, I was not focused only on your post.

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 13:21 -0400, Don Wood wrote:

> Chiding and amusing? What planet are you from?
Many years right here on Earth...
With lots of opportunities to mingle prior to this thread.

>  I was the one who mentioned poor firewall rules as a possible point
> to look at. I didn't chide anyone.
No you did not chide -- your thought is quite on target.

>  It was a pointer to help because that's something I actually had
> happen to me in my travels.
And me in mine.  The issue for me is to wonder if our solutions resemble
each other and to shorten the learning curve for the next guy to have
them.  Thus I still believe there is more detail to explore on the
topic, maybe at GRLUG face-to-face.

>  Get over yourself.
?

Sorry if you feel slighted, not my intent
George