[GRLUG] (no subject)

Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com
Thu May 1 12:10:05 EDT 2008

OK,  Obviously I'm not the communicator that I thought I was.... my
bad....

Here's some parting shots (at me) before I finally let this
go.....sometimes I am helpful TO A FAULT...

Proffessor-

I'm sorry.  The "breaka you face" line, is a slang term used in hollywood
mafia movies to warn people of impending pain.
I should have been more cogniciant of your english slang knowledge base.
It won't happen again.

Tim-

I'm sorry you don't consider the "Users GROUP" as a single unit.  Doesn't
the group at least have an informal if not formal charter, to foster the
acceptance of Linux, & to increase it's user base. I realize group
dynamics can't be totally void of personal agendas, but at least in the
GROUP setting, I thought by deffinition, they should play a subordinate
role.  I'm glad you help where you can, but in your email, you made it
sound as though you were part of only a small minority.  I doubt that's
the case & hence, that whole "benefit of the doubt" thing.  ;-)

George-
"yoeman service" ?  I doubt  it.   I'm just a ol' phart that likes to butt
in where he thinks he can offer an idea that maybe others have missed...
NOT because anybody ASK for his opinion.  If I wait till they ask, it'd be
too late, they would have already made "a horrible mistake".
Yeah, my wife rolls her eyes like that, too.  ;-)

And that site that offered no help.... that wasn't THIS group.  I asked
the question "rephrased a bit" a week later & got a little bit better
response.
I haven't asked THIS group anything....YET!   But I'm about to...  Just to
point out again, my extreeme ignorance.  ;-)

Now, having blabbed waaaaay more that I'd intended...   WHAT exactly is a
BSOD?  How do I know if mine is failing, about to fail, or if I even have
one at all?   Thanks.  Feel free to email me if you don't see the need to
burden the entire GRLUG board with the answer.  Thanks.