[GRLUG] Printers

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:42:29 EDT 2008

I work at staples in Muskegon, we sell a lot of printers. The best bang for
you buck when we are talking about ink prices is either soemething (k5400 or
L7000 series) that takes HP's slightly new 88 series cartridges, the XL
variety gets you 2500 pages at 5% yield on the black cartridge for $36. It
is also very fast, and the machines usually cost less than a laser. If you
want nice pictures go with epson, I use them for everything picture. I would
stay away from most brother machines. The new kodak printers are a nightmare
when it comes to picture quality. Canon printers are actually quite good,
most people remember the 90s when they were crap.