[GRLUG] makes me want to ralph

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:45:40 EDT 2008

Coworker received this in the mail today...

---
I wanted to inform you about an event that Microsoft and Dell are
hosting in early April in Grand Rapids and Southfield.  I have held
these at least annually for the last several years to great reviews.
This is an opportunity to educate or refresh yourself on Microsoft
licensing programs, products and offerings.  Microsoft is partnering
with Dell / ASAP to deliver this informative session.  Plus, we will
be raffling off (2) Zunes at each event plus other great prizes!

Microsoft and Dell Present Volume Licensing Overview
Looking for Answers to Your Microsoft Volume Licensing Questions?

Please join Microsoft and Dell for this briefing to learn about
realizing more value from your Microsoft investments – existing and
new.  During this session, we will provide an overview of Microsoft
Volume Licensing, Microsoft's Software Assurance, and the Volume
license programs.   We'll also highlight Software Asset Management –
how to make software costs predictable and easier to manage, how to
streamline software procurement, and how to maximize your software
investments over time.  Additionally we'll highlight how to utilize
your existing Software Assurance benefits for increased productivity
through free software, free training, and free support.*

We will also discuss the Enterprise Client Access Licenses and
Products that can make your environment more productive!

This is an important - and free - event you won't want to miss!