[GRLUG] remote backup

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:53:27 EDT 2008

John J Foerch wrote:
> At the last meeting, someone mentioned a particular Amazon S3 reseller
> that had good prices.  What was the name of that company?
>
> thanks,
> John
jungledisk, I havent had time to look at it anymore.

If you do, and are using the gtk gui to set up your include/exclude
list, be prepared for a little wait if you choose the back button to
fine tune your selection.

On my core2duo, 2G of ram, I had a 30-90 second wait as it chewed on the
selection criteria.

I look forward to workin on this later, just hasnt hit high on my
priorities. (how often do personal backups rate high :)  )

Steve