[GRLUG] Remote Administration

Tim Nass tim.nass at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:20:26 EDT 2008

Ben,

I am curios if you can just send the msi file. In the past I have
talked some threw logging into the logmein account and then clicking
the "add computer" button. If I don't want them to have the password
to the account, I will change the password temporarily, long enough to
get the client installed.

-Tim