[GRLUG] Remote Administration

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:41:09 EDT 2008

That's a good question Ben.  I do think your account info (not so much
login/pass) is in the .msi file.  Once Logmein is installed, you can
right-click it and launch it's web interface on your PC
(https://localhost:2002/main.html) and change your login info.
Conceivably, you could just send the .msi file to someone else, I
guess.  Try it and report back... ;-)

G-

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/