[GRLUG] Jobs?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:23:56 EDT 2008

JPalm is apparently on vacation.  When his mail client saw your email,
it sent a reply to the list saying that he was on vacation.  Ben
pointed out that this wasn't correct email client behavior, and
John-Thomas teased Ben for pointing that out.

That's why you're seeing offtopic messages.

I'm just glad JPalm's email client isn't sending a reply for every email...