[GRLUG] Core 2 Duo

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:57:49 EST 2008

I'm looking for an inexpensive (read: used) Core 2 Duo 6xxx series
CPU.  Speed doesn't really matter to me, the 6xxxs have VT extensions.
 That's what I want.  Anyone happen to have one they're willing to
part with for ~$100? (maybe just a little less?)

I've seen the lower end ones go on ebay for $80 - $130ish shipping
included on ebay over the last week or two.  Haven't won one yet.
(still kicking myself over the ones that went for $68 - doh!)

Hopefully someone out there's looking to upgrade to a quad core.  :D

Thanks.

--tim