[GRLUG] Lead acid batteries (slightly offtopic)

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:43:13 EST 2008

Michael Mol wrote:
> At work we've got a couple old, dead UPS batteries.  Is there a place
> we can take lead-acid batteries to get them recycled/properly disposed
> of?
>
> The closer to Jenison the better, but anywhere appropriate is better
> than nowhere.

Your local Batteries Plus store will take them.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2007