[GRLUG] Remote Control PC from web link

Adam M. Erickson erickson.adam.m at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:17:59 EST 2008

Have you seen ads for  www.bomgar.com

Does anyone know of software that could be set up that would allow for
Remote PC access to several O/S clients. I like how Bomgar works
because it supports Ubuntu and can be run from Suse but also supports
several other types of O/S's.

It costs $2000...Does anyone know of anything opensource that could
work on Linux and Windows?
Where all the client would have to do is click on a link from a web
page to begin.

Any details or links would be greatly appreciated. I am aware of
realVNC and gotomycomputer, but was looking for something that works
more like bomgar where I could turn IT support into a business or
offer support to my family if they agree to switch to Linux ;)