[GRLUG] Febrary 2008 meeting

Douglas Rehfeldt drehfeldtusa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:10:47 EST 2008

As far as meeting dates go, Tuesdays are always bad for me.  I attend
several other local user and professional groups and so far haven't had to
choose between two conflicting meeting dates. There is a list of some local
user groups on the wmntug.org website.  Thursday is a good day.

Topics:  virtualization, SMB, home, work, and non-profit uses for Linux,
system and network security, how about a shell script tip of the month, home
automation (google for Mr House), and maybe an open forum for 10 minutes.

My $.02