[GRLUG] My UNSUBSCRIBE is

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon Dec 29 09:19:26 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 09:12:10AM -0500, Collin Kidder wrote:
> John-Thomas Richards wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 07:11:59AM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> >
> >> Pending. I've already sent it.
> >>
> >> L8rz, seems I've worn out my welcome. Yup. Its done.
> >>
> >> And yes, its a choice I've made. This LUG directive has changed. From a
> >> Linux Users Group to a Multiple Operating System Users Group.
> >>
> >> <SNIP>
> >>
> >> So long, fare thee well.
> >>

> > Your brashness notwithstanding, your incredible knowledge and skill with
> > Linux will be missed.
> >

> Personally I value brashness much MUCH more than politically correct new
> speak. I wish people would just say what they mean and not tiptoe around
> things. So, I'll miss that too.

I agree even though I used the word "notwithstanding."  Greg can
sometimes be over the top in brashness, however, I would rather have
someone speak forthrightly than obscurely.  If I'm being an idiot, tell
me so I can stop.  Some, of course, do not comprehend straightforward
speech any more than they do indirect speech.  Alas.  This list is
losing (has lost?) a tremendous resource.
--
john-thomas
------