[GRLUG] Now I;m getting a bit ticked.

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Sun Dec 28 15:30:29 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-28 at 15:14 -0500, Professor Inuyasha wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net>
> wrote:
>         Comcast is setting up an "iBone"
>
>         In general this is good. Except for when they have static
>         routes and one
>         of the routes they have forced everything through is currently
>         rejecting
>         traffic due to ECN and a DDoS on the end point router they are
>         targeting.
>
>         In fact, its bad because they are not using the standard
>         advertising
>         protocols to help get through these things without blockage or
>         being cut
>         off.
>
>         Like Right Now.
>
>         I cannot get to my server in Troy, Michigan from Comcast here
>         in GRR.
>
>         I can get to work's set of IPs.
>
>         >From Work, I can easily get to my server in Troy, Michigan.
>
>         I cannot get my home machine from my server in Troy, Michigan.
>
>         GRRR. I swear, if I had a few hundred million, I'd do a new
>         regional ISP
>         or something!
>
> HAHAHAHAAHAHAH that why I quitted Comcast :) (: :) (: :) (:
>
> Professor Inuyasha

Recently AT&T had very similar problems. In fact this whole 3G Cellular
thing is taxing the system very handily for them.

AT&T isn't any better Jerk. If you've got nothing constructive to say or
type... don't.

<sarcastic point>
HAHAHAHA look at the deaf guy!!!
</sarcastic point>
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2