[GRLUG] new Comcast mail blocking?

Don Wood dond at standalelumber.com
Fri Dec 12 13:04:05 EST 2008

Packet arrives at Comcast gateway.

Comcast: Welcome to Comcast! Are your papers in order?
Comcast: Are you here on business? Or for pleasure?

Packet: I'm not sure sir. I was only told where to go.

Comcast: Halt! (Comcast pulls out pistol wildly!)
Comcast: Up against the wall for inspection!

(Comcast looks packet over very closely and though no contraband is found, packet is found to be suspicious and herded onto a cattle car headed for dreaded camp /dev/null