[GRLUG] PCI v1.2 Compliance.

Jeff DeFouw jeffd at i2k.com
Thu Dec 11 22:27:36 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:19:59PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> Any comments from anyone? Or insight? Or contrarian thoughts? Or flames?
>
> I'd have really thought many people would feel this... or at least have
> more comments than from the regular peanut gallery.

I was blissfully unaware.  I used to maintain an online billing system
for a small online service company until earlier this year and I had
never heard of this thing.  Must be the company/processing level was too
small to matter?  Just thinking about some test service company
physically visiting your place to check things out... cringe-worthy.
How big do you have to be for that?

--
Jeff DeFouw <jeffd at i2k.com>