[GRLUG] Linux holding students back????

Joshua Burns jdburnz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:56:56 EST 2008

Are you kidding?? I'd say he did a pretty decent job of holding his tongue
with this woman as I can't even begin to imagine how angered I myself would
be over this situation. Additionally, there will be a meeting with the Ken,
Karen and the superintendent which in my opinion scores a larger
accomplishment than simply meeting with the teacher; which I am sure would
have the same effect as talking to a brick wall. Either way you've gotta
love the brainwashing effect M$ has on individuals these days...