[GRLUG] Michigan State University, High Performance Computing Center Job Opportunity

Ed Kryda zed at msu.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:41:41 EDT 2008

I'm working on filling an open position here at the HPCC and wanted to pass
some info onto the list as part of my recruiting efforts. Please let me know
if you have any questions. Info:

Information Technology Professional - Primary responsibilities are to help
maintain the High Performance Computing Center infrastructure and aid users.
Daily activities include trouble shooting and resolving various user and
system issues as well as general system administration.  Strong knowledge
and experience in UNIX/LINUX required.  Visit jobs.msu.edu for more
information.
Refer to posting #2576.  Closing date 9/10/08.

MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. MSU is committed
to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The University actively
encourages applications and/or nominations of women, persons of color,
veterans and persons with disabilities.

Thank you for your consideration,
Ed Kryda
Manager, High Performance Computing Center

database 3397 (20080828) __________

http://www.eset.com