[GRLUG] Recovering files

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Aug 25 16:12:53 EDT 2008

Well I did the google search and see there are MANY OTHERS with the same issue.
I got ahold of a friend that works @ Apple and he wasn't much help.
The best suggestion came from a friend in the memory biz - they use
recover my files (software to restore from USB Flash and SD cards)
plan on trying this one tonight.

Thanks to all for your assistance.

Casey