[GRLUG] [OT] MHS is looking for web devs

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:54:36 EDT 2008

Mutually Human Software is growing, and we are in need of talented web
developers to join our team. We are looking for individuals who are
local (or willing to relocate) to the west Michigan area.

A little background on MHS:

MHS writes people-friendly web applications of superb quality. We are
an agile development shop that employs practices such as sustainable
pace, pair programming, iterative development, automated testing,
test-driven development, refactoring, short feedback loops, continuous
learning and small teams. Our current tool of choice for web-based
projects is Ruby on Rails, however we are not limited to Rails, and we
believe in using the best tool for the job.

WEB DEVELOPER

We're looking for a developer who has a little (or a lot) of
experience writing custom web applications. This developer will work
on a small 2-4 person team. Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, JSP,
Python, Django, or .NET/C# is a plus but is not a requirement.

More important than finding someone with great technical skills, we
are looking for someone who will fit into our small company
culture—someone who will push us as much as we will push them to
develop great software for our customers.

If you are interested, please contact me via email.

Thanks,

—
Zach Dennis
zdennis at mutuallyhuman.com