[GRLUG] First timer on this list

Detrix detrix42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:12:29 EDT 2008

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to linux, I have tinkered with it on and
off for about two years now. I joined this list because I have a
programming project that I want to use Linux with.  I am trying to find
volunteers to help me with this project. It is a video game project.
So, the primary questions is: Is there anyone on this list that would
like to help, or where do I go (what other online groups are out there)
to find volunteers?

This is a fairly large project. I would love to find a group of people
in the Grand Rapids area for this.

Thanks for your time, and I really appreciate the help.