[GRLUG] GRLUG meeting topic discussion

rh90p at comcast.net rh90p at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 10:51:40 EDT 2008

I have a strong interest in Agile Software development and therefore I would like to learn how to be able to collaborate across the net.  My laptop has a built in camera, and if it didn't there are those little USB things, and ports to plug in a head set so I would like to stream audio and video and share my desktop with a specific individual so that we could 'pair' program.

From: "Casey DuBois" <casey at grlug.org>