[GRLUG] GRLUG meeting topic discussion

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:58:06 EDT 2008

> It seems that everyone missed my post for the joint GRLUG/GR-JUG
> meeting on the 17th of this month as Adam and I were the only GRLUG
> members to represent.
> On August 15th and 16th is BarCamp 3 @ Calvin and I would like to ask
> for GRLUG members to attend and present on what they know.
> I was thinking that Joe could do his CUPS presentation, Steve could
> talk about NOMachine, etc. Who's IN???
> Please register @ www.barcampgr.org
> Thoughts?

<aside> I thought it was against the rules of barcamp to plan ahead?</aside>

I plan on doing a presentation at barcamp,  although I haven't selected
a topic.  I'd probably do one I've done in the past and just "refresh"
it.  If anyone seems anything they are interested in at
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/node/30> let me know an I'll bias
towards that one.