[GRLUG] LUG Meetings

Casey DuBois cdubois at n-vint.com
Thu Sep 27 12:12:23 EDT 2007

Hello all LUGGERS,
I am all in for an install fest, and for hosting more meetings.
The WMLUG meetings are the last Thursday of every month so how about setting the 2nd Thursday of every month for a regular meeting date?
6-8PM on the following dates
October 11 Topic: "Install Fest - I will Laptops and Desktops available but feel free to bring any hardware you would like - I'd like to see RockBox working on an iPod"
November 8 Topic: "TBA - any suggestions?"
December 13 Topic: "TBA - any suggestions?"

I will also get to work on my list of Computer parts that are too good to throw and may be of interest to my fellow LUGGERS @ NO CHARGE. Is this something we can post on GRLUG.org and WMLUG.org or should we just keep a spreadsheet?

Thank You for all who attended and made yesterday's meeting great.

Sincerely,
Casey M. DuBois
N-VINT, Inc.
3240 Hanna Lake Industrial Park Dr. SE, Caledonia, MI 49316
616-656-5500 Office
866-337-2686 Direct
AOL IM: CaseyNVINT
cdubois at n-vint.com

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
- Thomas John Watson - IBM