[GRLUG] Tonight's meeting

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:16:16 EDT 2007

Joe Vanderstelt wrote:
> Yeah i have a few computer I would like to try installing Gibon.
>
> Work computer - installer for feisty did not work out of the box
> (piix_sata issue)
> Laptop - always fun to try and get working correctly
> Home server - just needs to be updated (xubuntu maybe)
> Mythtv box - is mythbuntu getting released with Gibon?
>
> On 9/27/07, Benjamin Eavey <ben at eavey.com> wrote:
>
>> eah wrote:
>>
>>> here, here! that was a good meeting. maybe we should get back on track with
>>> regularly scheduled meetings.
>>>
>>> eah
>>>
>> I agree.  Regularly scheduled meetings would be fantastic.  If they were
>> on an *actual* schedule (as opposed to just a last-minute gathering each
>> month), it would be easier for people to plan on being there, too.
>>
>> And it's "Hear, hear!"...  "hear" as in "listen".
>>
>> -Ben

With that company stopping releasing the myth tv listing, looks like
Myth is soon to be dead in the water, look a few days back in Slashdot
for details

--
Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
               -Hunter S. Thompson