[GRLUG] Tonight's meeting

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:44:45 EDT 2007

The meeting was great guys.  Talking with an everyday user of Rockbox
was invaluable.  I was pleasantly surprised at the number of
manufacturing folks there.  The food was great (thanks Casey!).

There was some talk about a sort of LUG project...  specifically Casey
has some nice servers that want some processing tasks.  Perhaps GRLUG
could do something for next year's Penguicon (I'm the guy responsible
for scheduling tech-related presentations and handling tech-related
logistics)?

Anyway, awesome meeting.  Looking forward to the next one.  :)

Timothy Schmidt
Director, Open Hardware Foundation
http://www.openhardwarefoundation.org/