[GRLUG] Next meeting

Casey DuBois cdubois at n-vint.com
Tue Sep 18 11:54:13 EDT 2007

Let's all meet on Thursday the 27th @ the WMLUG instead of having 2-metings with sparse participation at both.

http://www.wmlug.org/

We meet the last Thursday of the month at the New Horizons Computer Learning Center in Grand Rapids, MI.  Membership is free.  The meeting starts at 6:00 pm and typically runs for 2 hours.  In addition to group discussions, a presentation is usually given to demonstrate a utility or a "How-To".  Food is provided and donations are welcome to help with the cost.  An RSVP is appreciated to help determine the amount of food to get.

I hope to see you there!

Casey