[GRLUG] Anyone interested in MythTV

Joe Vanderstelt thisboyiscrazy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:18:30 EDT 2007

I had MythTV running on gentoo for a while, then switched to MythDora.

I tried Mythbuntu but I could not get it to install ( it's was one of
the machines I was thinking about bringing to the install fest). I may
be purchasing a house soon to so LinuxMCE maybe a good option to.

Do CableCards have any support in linux yet?