[GRLUG] LUG Meeting (Install Fest) Wednesday October 10th from 6-8PM

John Harig radiodurans at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 22:17:06 EDT 2007

yes it is Oct 18.

if someone can download it and mirror it for the
installfest that would be cool! WMLUG is having an
installfest  Oct 18 . . . ive been running gutsy since
tribe 5 and they have a ways to go even as of
today...but i think they work round the clock the last
week to get it up to par. . . Oct 10 is far too early
:).  ill probably try reinstalling it with all the
broken stuff so far.  When is the next GRLUG meeting?