[GRLUG] Tech magazines for sale or trade

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 00:35:56 EST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 9:50 PM, Douglas Rehfeldt <drehfeldtusa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the responses regarding the magazines.  I have to agree with Ray
> that with the list GRLUG sponsored, that topics would be Linux related.
> Well, I've got a bunch of older Linux magazines and their partner DVD's.
> E-mail me directly if your interested for the inventory.

Perhaps we could agree on a subject prefix to denote more general
threads?  Say, "GENERAL:".  That way, those of us interested in more
general threads can read them, while people sufficiently disinterested
in such threads can put a filter in their IM client.

I'd otherwise suggest a general at grlug.org sister list, but I have no
doubt such a list would eventually fall into disuse, with its topics
showing up in the main list again.