[GRLUG] Flash Disk Recovery

Casey DuBois cdubois at n-vint.com
Thu Nov 29 12:38:47 EST 2007

Regarding these LOST drives...
You can purchase drives with encryption software loaded so that these LOST drives cannot be accessed by the wrong person. There are also fingerprint drives that do the same thing. I have a Lexar unit that seems to work good.

These 2 options would just help ensure NO data gets in the wrong hands.

Casey