[GRLUG] Monitor Sleeping, Sorry, My first Post...Ever

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed Nov 21 16:04:06 EST 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 03:38:43PM -0500, Rick Vargo wrote:
> Are there any sort of adjustments to your onboard video card besides
> turning it off?

There are three settings to the video selection: onboard, PCI, and AGP.
When I put the AGP card in and enter the BIOS settings, only PCI and
AGP appear as options.  Under "Video Setup" are the options "Active
Video" (nVidia when the AGP card is in - not changeable), Shared System
Memory (when using onboard video the choices are 512KB and 1 MB), Video
Aperture (16, 32, and 64MB), Active Video (PCI or AGP as mentioned
above), Palette Snooping, and Video Interrupt (Enabled or Disabled).
--
john-thomas
------