[GRLUG] Describe your intro to Linux (Adam M. Erickson)

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:28:29 EST 2007

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I'm being very serious there because
people somehow think that I don't know teamspeak works in Linux. People just
dont realize that I have to convince 100 of my best friends to switch too.

Anyway, that software won't work. :( It's still the same problem basically.
The app has to have focus via the pointer. It's a basic X problem(not really
a problem). I know there's an app that some people use called ventrilocrtl.
It's pretty basic and it works decently well. The problem is that it only
monitors keyboards. If I could get it to monitor mouse i could get it all to
work.