[GRLUG] grlug Digest, Vol 20, Issue 43 - I have used Linux now for ten years. Who on this list has been using it longer than that?

Alexander Grotewohl fusion at darktech.org
Thu Nov 15 15:01:42 EST 2007

mmmm, I still use os/2 to run a bbs.. lol. It's telnet though..
I've been using linux since like 98 i believe.. I think I became
interested in linux when i wanted to know how those neat text based web
browser doors worked.. lynx ;) Although the eventual main purpose of my
linux dabbling was running an IRCd.. Unfortunately ( or not? =D ) a huge
part of the "computer experience" for me is IRC..

nowadays i'm kinda an addict :> most of my time is spent in various
gnu screen sessions.. with notable software being epic5, muttng and
finch..

er i kinda went on a tangent there.. owell;)

--
Alexander Grotewohl
http://cfbbs.net/