[GRLUG] grlug Digest, Vol 20, Issue 43 - I have used Linux now for ten years. Who on this list has been using it longer than that?

Douglas Rehfeldt drehfeldtusa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:34:12 EST 2007

Mmm, interesting topic, but that was some time ago.  I used Caldera desktop
dual-booting with OS/2 back in '95-96(?) and since then what ever flavor of
Linux that looks or sounds good.  In fact, I just trashed my Caldera and
OS/2 floppy diskettes during house cleaning.  I also had some Red Hat
diskettes from the same time frame.  Currently, I use Opensuse, RedHat
(CentOS), and Ubuntu.  And Microsoft products because work requires
knowledge of the MS products too.

-Doug