[GRLUG] meeting

Justin Popa tehpopa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:56:26 EST 2007

Fedora 8? I saw it and ALMOST downloaded it. I hate to say it but I've
become a super Ubuntu supporter. I've run the gamut over the last few years
from Redhat 6, to Debian, over to Suse, then gentoo, then I just stopped
using Linux altogether. Then Digg started linking Ubuntu all the time and I
got hooked. I'm back to Windows now for one single reason. Ventrilo, a
windows app that _won't_ run under wine properly. I would like to get it
running properly again on my Dell XPS gen2, so I'd be game for installing
fed8 to try it out.